- 6 millions HKD were donated to Hong Kong Volunteers Federation Company Limited in 2016.
- 5 millions RMB were donated to Qishan Unions in 2016.
- 3 millions RMB were donated to Shenzhen Youth Development Foundation in 2016.
- 5 millions RMB were donated to Shenzhen Youth Development Foundation for developing the youth educational career in 2016.
- 5 millions RMB were donated to Lingmen Shanhou Primary School for constructing the teaching buildings and developing the elementary education in 2016.
- 100,000 RMB were donated to Guangdong Maoming Dianbai Lingmen Shanhou Primary School in 2015.
- 100,000 RMB were donated through Shenzhen Voluntary Service Foundation in 2015.
- 200,000 HKD were donated to Hong Kong CPPCC Youth Association Company Limited in 2015.
- In 2016, with the help of the popularity and the influence of Shenzhen Youth Development Foundation in China, led by Wang Mingfan, the President of Boton Group Corporation, many famous entrepreneurs and the contemporary art philanthropists gathered and sponsored the “Qishan Unions”; they hoped to make the cross-border cooperation and promote actively the development of modern public welfare by the innovation model of the modern public benefit. The goal is to serve more teenagers by sowing the seeds of public benefit with the innovation public benefit model.